danceroom Spectroscopy – Hidden fields has won an Honorary Mention at Ars Electronica in the category of Hybrid Art.
Simple, complete, open source OSC implementation for .NET and Mono.
- Pure .NET (C#) (2.0 or greater) so any .NET / Mono platform is supported. (Windows, OS-X, Linux, Android, I-OS and more)
- Message argument types supported are: int, long, float, double, string, symbol, bool, RGBA, Osc-Null, Osc-Timetag, Osc-Midi, impulse, char, blob and arrays.
- Message address patterns and pattern matching.
- Osc message bundles.
- Send and receive osc packets via UDP.
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast (IPv4 only)
- Read and write osc packets to streams.
- Parse osc messages and bundles from strings.
- Optimized for use in real-time applications.
- 100% thread safe.
- Released under a permissive MIT License
Does not show the best visual states in the video but Nicola speaks very eloquently about the work.