yeah… should have done this a couple of months back
Rugland Packer for (.Net) eXecutables 1.2
Compress .NET executables and pack multiple assemblies into a single executable bundle. It requires no additional external assembly or library to decompress so you get really good compression with only about a 7KB overhead. It’s developed in C#
Compress .Net Executables.
- Compress your .Net assembly for faster download.
- High ZIP compression with no unpack library overhead.
- Bundle multiple assemblies into a single distribution.
- Works for Windows Forms and Console Applications.
- Create a toolkit application that is a composite of multiple assemblies accessible via a menu.
- Persist or explicitly define your assembly info from the original assembly or from a source file.
- Persist or add a new icon to your packed executable.
Check out the codeplex project here