Rugland Console Framework (Rug.Cmd)
Rugland Console Framework is a collection of classes to enable the fast and consistent development of .NET console applications. Parse command line arguments and write your applications usage. If you are developing command line or build process tools in .NET then this maybe the lightweight framework for you. It is developed in C#.
- Easy to use and expandable command line argument parser. Handles: Bool, Plus / Minus, String, String List, CSV, Enumeration.
- Built in ‘/?’ help mode.
- Built in ‘/??’ and ‘/?D’ document generator modes.
- Show incremental levels of detail to aid debugging
Text Formatting Helpers
- Standardized Formatting for Errors and Exceptions.
- Built in ‘Build mode’ for integration with visual studio build events.
- Pad and wrap large text blocks.
- Colorize text blocks for maximum readability.
Basic Console Gui
- Simple progress bar.
- Simple logo render methods.
Console Color Themes
- Entirely optional.
- Works with all background colors.
- Embed your color theme in your application.
- 4 built in color themes.
- Built in high contrast mode for users with impaired vision.
Theme Designer Application
Simple hybrid console / forms application for editing console themes.
Check out the codeplex project page here