Simple, complete, open source OSC implementation for .NET and Mono.
- Pure .NET (C#) (2.0 or greater) so any .NET / Mono platform is supported. (Windows, OS-X, Linux, Android, I-OS and more)
- Message argument types supported are: int, long, float, double, string, symbol, bool, RGBA, Osc-Null, Osc-Timetag, Osc-Midi, impulse, char, blob and arrays.
- Message address patterns and pattern matching.
- Osc message bundles.
- Send and receive osc packets via UDP.
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast (IPv4 only)
- Read and write osc packets to streams.
- Parse osc messages and bundles from strings.
- Optimized for use in real-time applications.
- 100% thread safe.
- Released under a permissive MIT License
i managed to accidentally get myself tangled up in this
what can i say, they had beer…and chicken
I have acquired a hotdesk at the Pervasive Media Studio its a great space and I actually found I could get a decent amount of code done during the day.
I was working on a middle-ware layer to my RugTech1 library that powers all my current art projects (dS, Me and My Shadow, others) trying to make it mono compatible and use OpenTK (OpenGL) on platforms where SlimDX (DirectX) is not available, im hoping this will remove the distressed looks i get from my Mac using collaborators. Its quite a big task though and I’m sure getting the 2 versions pixel perfect is going to be, to be frank, a total ball ache but I’m sure having a fully cross-platform art framework will be really useful.