i managed to accidentally get myself tangled up in this
what can i say, they had beer…and chicken
I will be exhibiting Danceroom Spectroscopy at the Arnolfini next Sunday along with David Glowacki and Lee J. Malcolm. It is a interactive digital instillation that merges particle physics, dynamic audio generation and 3D imaging.
Rugland Packer for (.Net) eXecutables 1.2
Compress .NET executables and pack multiple assemblies into a single executable bundle. It requires no additional external assembly or library to decompress so you get really good compression with only about a 7KB overhead. It’s developed in C#
Compress .Net Executables.
- Compress your .Net assembly for faster download.
- High ZIP compression with no unpack library overhead.
- Bundle multiple assemblies into a single distribution.
- Works for Windows Forms and Console Applications.
- Create a toolkit application that is a composite of multiple assemblies accessible via a menu.
- Persist or explicitly define your assembly info from the original assembly or from a source file.
- Persist or add a new icon to your packed executable.
Check out the codeplex project here
Rugland Console Framework (Rug.Cmd)
Rugland Console Framework is a collection of classes to enable the fast and consistent development of .NET console applications. Parse command line arguments and write your applications usage. If you are developing command line or build process tools in .NET then this maybe the lightweight framework for you. It is developed in C#.
- Easy to use and expandable command line argument parser. Handles: Bool, Plus / Minus, String, String List, CSV, Enumeration.
- Built in ‘/?’ help mode.
- Built in ‘/??’ and ‘/?D’ document generator modes.
- Show incremental levels of detail to aid debugging
Text Formatting Helpers
- Standardized Formatting for Errors and Exceptions.
- Built in ‘Build mode’ for integration with visual studio build events.
- Pad and wrap large text blocks.
- Colorize text blocks for maximum readability.
Basic Console Gui
- Simple progress bar.
- Simple logo render methods.
Console Color Themes
- Entirely optional.
- Works with all background colors.
- Embed your color theme in your application.
- 4 built in color themes.
- Built in high contrast mode for users with impaired vision.
Theme Designer Application
Simple hybrid console / forms application for editing console themes.
Check out the codeplex project page here